1. I wonder why during Winter Months my body naturally has the urge to drink Shock top, Blue Moon or a more full flavored beer. Yet during the Spring and Summer months I have no desire. Is there a pill I should be taking?
2. Two Recipes I ran across on ids.com today – Lemon Ale Chicken and Chocolate Stout Cake. The Cake sounds great…not so sure bout that chicken.
3. So a study says that 1 in 12 fans leave sports games drunk. So out of 65 thousand people at an NFL game, 5400 or so are above the legal limit. That’s a bit scary…I’d be really nervous about that stat if I wasn’t usually one of the 5400.
4. I don’t watch much NBA until the NFL Season is over with. I think that’s pretty much a popular rule.
5. Brett Favre filed Retirement papers…Still crossing my fingers he can f*ck up someone’s season next year…
6. How the hell does a Fat guy who bats .261 get a one year 15 million dollar contract. Only in America and Only in the MLB. Idiots.
7. So you can take a pill to get drunk faster and don’t have to drink as much? So long Beer Guts!
8. Bears vs. Steelers in the Super Bowl. Don’t ask me why.
9. North Dakota is attempting to ban Alcohol at all College Sporting Events. If it passes, I propose to ship the entire state to Canada for a case of Molson Canadian.
10. LoL. Crazy Knee Jerk Reactions yet again…here’s the True story about Aaron Rodgers story going viral