‘Tis the season for College Basketball…
- As the Big East and SEC matchup this week, we begin seeing a few more compelling matchups. UCONN vs. Kentucky and Syracuse vs. Florida coming up today and tomorrow. Indiana impressed me last night with a 10 point butt whooping of Pitt. (Pitt isn’t all that great but Indiana on the big stage in NYC showed some guts).
- Breaking News: No one tunes into Sports Center for coverage of Tigers Mother-in-law going to the hospital. It’s not relevant. With all due respect, she isn’t hot and she’s foreign, and now she’s cut into my sports news…3 strikes.
- CNET published a list of 10 games not to buy your kids, which means it instantly is 10 games all kids should have. http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10410749-1.html?tag=TOCmoreStories.0
- Xbox 360 having twitter and facebook instantly takes my EGO to an all time high. Not only can I spread my non listened to opinion easier, but I can also share my 360 Highlights via facebook. In your face all you people that haven’t hidden my news feed!
- Tiger Woods is my hero. Not only has he not said shit to anyone about the allegations, but he also has stuck it to the police, which then sticks it to the government and the media. Three times he turned the Police away, talk about some huge ones.
- Plaxico Burress wants to be released from prison to work. 2 months into a 2 year sentence it’s pretty doubtful he will be released but I like his attempt. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4725673
- Troy Polamalu has no time table to return this year. In related news, Pittsburgh has no time table on when they will return to the win column this year. 6-6 for the defending champs? Raiders? Ouch.
- Curtis Granderson to the Yankees? Stick that one in your pipe SAUCXXXX.
- Finding the best Wings and Beer just became a whole lot easier when on the road in an unfamiliar city.
- Want some beer from space? I don’t for that price tag…