Before beginning my 10 thoughts I’d like to shout out to the latest idrinksport.com family member, Kellan Brauninger. WHO DEY! Congrats to Nick for bringing in the next Chris Spielman…
- The love affair with Vince young is getting ridiculous. I’d like to officially remind everyone that we have seen him win these types of games before. He wins off scrambling, which can work sometimes but he’s not going to beat the great coaches and defenses in this league. I’m not changing my mind until he beats the Colts.
- Speaking of Vince Young, why is he receiving all the credit for their turn around when it’s been Chris Johnson scorching the league on the ground? The dude may be the best RB in the league…and yes I’m aware of how good AP is…Chris Johnson may be the next Barry Sanders
- How good is the Big East in Basketball? The best. It’s that simple.
- The ACC has to be shaking their heads, UNC, GA TECH, Maryland and probably Duke later this week will all have losses early in the season to other conferences. UNC and Duke shouldn’t worry but the rest of the conference should…
- Beer prices are really starting to piss me off. I’m sorry but i’ll pass on buying a case of beer for 16.99 unless it comes with a happy ending.
- I saw a great chapelle’s show last night…I can’t get enough Pixie… Bird’s on deck! Lmao…
Pixie Stereotypes – In-Flight Meal
- Is it me or does Bo Ryan actually look like the Badger Mascot?
- T.O. finally gets going in a 18-15 loss last weekend. Who cares?
- This is by far the best week of sports. Tons of Basketball and Football on TV but the best part…NO NASCAR.
- Are Jay Williams and Stuart Scott related? Jets football practice?